a) About Us
We are one of the best applied AI research groups in the world. We work with enterprises globally to tackle challenging business problems and create products that bring real value to real people. We also provide AI consulting services to explore the what, why, how and who about deploying AI in businesses.
b) Key Terms
Member" means any person or entity that is registered with us to use the Service or products
Chatbot or Chat interface” means any one or all of the Chat applications available for Members to use on their respective channels, mobile devices, website assets etc.
Personal Information" means any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
2) Privacy of Members
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from a Member or potential Member through the provision of the Service. If you are not a Member, the Visitors or Contacts section of this policy may be more applicable to you and your data. In this section, "you" and "your" refer to Members and potential Members.
a) Information we collect
The Personal Information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Unlax, your Unlax account settings, the products and features you use, your location, and applicable law. However, the Personal Information we collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: You (or your organization) may provide certain Personal Information to us when you sign up for a Unlax account and use the Service, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, integrate the Service with another website or service (for example, when you connect your website, landing page, mobile app or customer communication channels with your Unlax account.), or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organization, location, phone number, email address, and country);
Marketing information (such as your contact preferences);
Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
Service Usage Data may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, viewfinder size, and other information about your system and connection. If you are using our Mobile App, we may also collect information about the cellular network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s name and unique device ID, and information about the features of our Mobile App that you accessed.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)), device event information(such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’)), and hardware settings. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Service.
- Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Service, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service you used, session duration, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the service. If you are using our Mobile App, we may collect information about how often you use the Mobile App and other performance data. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Service, and facilitate research and analysis of the Service.
(iii) Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our joint marketing partners.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include demographic information (such as age and gender), device information (such as IP addresses),location (such as city and state), and online behavioural data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links).We use this information, alone or in combination with other Personal Information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features, and service.
b) Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service. For example, if you use our Mobile Apps, we may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these push notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Service to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving the Service and providing certain features. When we share your Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with our obligations under applicable privacy laws. For further information about how we share your information, refer to Section 5below.
- To perform data analytics projects in reliance on our legitimate business interests in improving and enhancing our products and services for our Members. Our data analytics projects use data from Unlax accounts, including Personal Information of Contacts, to provide and improve the Service. We use information like your sending habits and your Contacts’ purchase history, so we can make more informed predictions, decisions, and products for our Members.
- To combine and anonymize data about our Members and our Member's use of the Service in order to create aggregate, anonymized statistics which we may use to provide certain features within the Service and for promoting and improving the Service in reliance on our legitimate interests.
c) Third Party integrations
d) Cookies & Tracking Technologies
We and our third-party partners may use various technologies to collect and store Service Usage Data when you use our Service (as discussed above), and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels, web beacons, and if you use our Mobile Apps, through our SDKs deployed on your mobile device. For example, we use web beacons in the emails we send on your behalf, which enable us to track certain behaviour, such as whether the email sent through the Service was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. Both web beacons and SDKs allow us to collect information such as the recipient’s IP address, browser, email client type and other similar data as further described above details. We use this information to measure the performance of your email campaigns, to provide analytics information, enhance the effectiveness of our Service, and for other purposes described above. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
d1) Cookies on the Website
When you interact with the Website we strive to make that experience easy and meaningful. When you come to our Website, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are files that web browsers place on a computer's hard drive and are used to tell us whether customers and visitors have visited the Website previously. If you click on a link to a third-party Website, such third party may also transmit cookies to you.
Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognize your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Unlax Support, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or registering for a free trial, you remain anonymous to Unlax Support. Cookies come in two flavors: session and persistent-based. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you've closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser.
Unlax Support uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. This information allows Unlax Support to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you've logged in and are required in order to use the Unlax application and Platform. Unlax uses persistent cookies that only Unlax Support can read and use, to identify the fact that you are an Unlax customer or prior Unlax Website visitor (whatever the case may be). We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies. Users who disable their web browsers ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Website but will not be able to successfully use our Services. End Users may be able to limit cookies used by their browsers and third parties by updating settings at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
e) Member Distribution Lists
A Distribution List can be created in a number of ways, including by importing Contacts, such as through a CSV or directly from your email client. We do not, under any circumstances, sell your Distribution Lists.
f) Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- To access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict; or object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- You can manage your individual account and profile settings within the dashboard provided through the Unlax platform, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com You can also manage information about your Contacts within the dashboard provided through the platform to assist you with responding to requests to access, correct, update, port or delete information that you receive from your Contacts. Note, if any of your Contacts wish to exercise any of these rights, they should contact you directly, or contact us as described in the “Privacy for Contacts” section below. You can also contact us at any time to update your own marketing preferences.
- Unlax takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you receive these requests from Contacts, you can segment your contacts and lists within the Unlax platform (Oriserve.com) to ensure that you only market to Contacts who have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request. If we receive a request from one of your Contacts, we will either direct the Contact to reach out to you, or, if appropriate, we may respond directly to their request.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.