Terms & Conditions
Unlax Consumer Solutions is committed:
To ensure that all the information security risks pertaining to customer data, internal company data and personal data (PII) associated with its operations while providing the products & services to the customers are identified, analyzed, evaluated and treated and all applicable requirements (legal /others) related to information security of data are in compliance.
To protect our Information Assets and data from all kinds of threats and vulnerabilities, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, taking into consideration the cost-effectiveness and suitability of the counter measures being deployed.
To continually improve our established information security management system by preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability of business-related information, and to minimize business damage by preventing or minimizing the impact of information security & privacy incidents.
It is the Policy of the Unlax Consumer Solutions to ensure that:
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information (including customer data, company data, and personal data i.e PII) acquired, provided or created permanently/ temporarily or stored in cloud/locally or in transit, are ensured at all times.
- Critical data is protected from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, and disposal, whether intentional or unintentional.
- All breaches of personal and other Data, actual or suspected, are reported, investigated by the designated personnel, and appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- All our employees and wherever applicable to third parties eg. Subcontractors, consultants, vendors, cloud service providers, etc. are adequately communicated on information & privacy security programs.
- Information & privacy security objectives resulting from risk assessment are documented, communicated, and monitored for their progress and evaluated for their results.
- Ensure Risk Assessment and treatment are re-reviewed after every six months.
The policy shall be reviewed at periodic intervals (Half Yearly) - to check for its effectiveness and applicability, changes in technology, changes in Risk Levels that may have an impact on Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, legal and contractual requirements, and business efficiency.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at email@example.com.